- Action taken or not taken under a directive (e.g. Independent medical examinations directive).
- Disciplinary action taken under a disciplinary law.
- Decisions by the Public Sector Commissioner to direct an agency to fix a defect in the procedural handling of a work performance matter (e.g. suspension, discipline, workplace investigation).
- Suspension without pay.
- Promotion (other than non-appealable appointments).
- Conversion, or lack of conversion, to a permanent role (e.g. non-conversion of a casual or fixed term temporary employee after 2 years, hours offered on conversion, non-employment to a higher classification level after 2 years, non-suitability)
- Fair treatment.
See sections 129 and 131 of the Public Sector Act 2022.