Are you interested in gaining knowledge and skills to support your agency in your digital transformation journey?
The digital transformation learning stream is an online learning program with targeted multi-modal materials that will help you build a broad understanding of digital transformation.
By the end of the course you will have a greater understanding of how to leverage technology to benefit your agency and a deeper understanding of digital concepts.
This learning stream includes content across the following digital transformation competency areas:
- Essentials of Digital Transformation: Disruptive technologies, infrastructure and architecture, digital transformation strategy and digital automation
- Data Science: Data visualisation and big data
- Digital Experiences: Designing digital experiences
- Agility for Digital Transformation: Agile methodologies and agile mindset and culture
- Digital marketing and communications: Social media marketing
- Virtual work: Virtual collaboration
- Digital soft skills: Computational thinking, cross functional collaboration, continuous learning.
The program contains almost 200 pieces of learning content, with new content added regularly.
There are limited places available. To gain a place on the course, you must:
- be either a permanent or temporary Queensland Government employee
- must have an Queensland Government email address
- be prepared to commit at least 30 minutes a week to the package
- be a self-directed learner and create your own learning plan
- have support from your direct supervisor.
This is a self-directed online learning program, available until June 2021. We recommend that you commit to at least 30 minutes a week.
- establish a learning plan in line with your learning goals
- create time to dedicate to your development, in consultation with your supervisor.
There are no costs involved for individuals or departments, just your time and commitment.
This course is supported by the Queensland Government Customer and Digital Group, Housing and Public Works.
How to nominate
Nominations are currently closed.