Video must display at a maximum size of 640 x 480 if the space is available.
Video must resize down from the maximum size when space is not available.
The source video must be compressed for 640 x 480.
Note: Fullscreen or 'faux fullscreen' (i.e: larger video in a floating layer or lightbox) modes may also be provided.
Benefits of conformance
- Ensures universal access to online video content.
- Compatibility with mobile devices.
- Seamless integration with the CUE template.
Risks of non-conformance
- User frustration and reverse channel migration.
1. The video resizes down as the screen becomes smaller.
2. The video has resized as the screen size is reduced.