'Featured search' results are recommended results displayed on a search results page when the search terms match predefined conditions.
- Must have '(Recommended)' as the last element in the Search result title line.
- '(Recommended)' must have a text size less than or equal to the Search result title text size (within accessibility guidelines).
- Must not have a heading (e.g. Featured results:).
- 'Spelling suggestions' appearing on 'featured search' results pages must be displayed as per Checkpoint 18—Spelling suggestions.
- 'Featured search' results must be displayed below the Search box group and above the Result set description, refer to figure 26.
Figure 26: Search result page with a 'featured search' result