Module 5: Checkpoint 20—Search tips
Search tips must be provided on a 'no search results' page to assist users in troubleshooting, fine tuning or amending their search to return improved results.
The search tips section must conform to the following, refer to the images in Checkpoint 19:
- Must have a heading of 'Tips for searching'.
- Must present the following search tip items
- Check the spelling of your keywords.
- Try different keywords.
- Try more general keywords.
- Select the option to search all Queensland Government to broaden your search.
- Further search help.*
Additional search tip items may be listed if relevant to the site.
* Required only if further search help is available on the site.