Module 5: Checkpoint 10—Search result entries
Search result entries provide the user with information about and links to the items that have been returned by their search.
- must be displayed as a vertical list.
- must be coded as an ordered list.
- must present only 10 results per page unless there are fewer than 10 results.
- must highlight search terms using bold text.
- search result entries must be displayed below the result set description or below the 'spelling suggestions' (if relevant) and above the pagination, refer figure 11.
Figure 11: 'Simple search' results page—search result entry