Each website must have a help section, linked from the site utilities.
At a minimum, this section should include help content on:
- accessibility features, including access keys
- browser support (refer to the browser support plan)
- searching and navigation options
- viewing and downloading non-HTML documents.
Benefits of conformance
- Provides assistance to users and so increases the user experience.
Risks of non-conformance
- May result in decreased user experience if users cannot find the help they require.