Corporate Membership with Institute of Managers and Leaders
All Queensland Government agencies and entities can use the whole-of-government corporate membership with the Institute of Managers and Leaders (IML), formerly the Australian Institute of Management (AIM).
The new membership arrangement runs from 1 October 2017 to 30 September 2018, and has the following savings and benefits.
This membership offers:
- Dedicated account manager actively engaging with departments to maximise awareness and usage of member benefits.
- 50% discount on IML professional membership.
- 25% discount on IML Chartered Manager application, and IML online Chartered Manager Pathway Program.
- 25% discount at all IML events, including signature events, e.g. International Women’s Day Great Debate, masterclasses and regional events.
- 25% discount on the national mentoring program for middle and senior managers.
- 10% discount on Open Program training with AIM ET, including short courses and qualifications.
- Executive and development coaching network service using IML approved coaches available to all members, departments and divisions at market leading rates.
- 2 x complimentary Masterclass workshops for all alumni (and supervisors) of the People Matters program.
- Complimentary use of IML assessment diagnostic tool for new and middle management development (limits apply).
- IML's monthly newsletter Insight Edge, and access to professional library services.
Contact IML for more information, or to book any service under this membership.