Conduct and performance workshops
CaPE workshops 2017
The Conduct and Performance Excellence (CaPE) team has created a new workshop for Leaders and HR Practitioners entitled 'Performance and reasonable management action'
The workshop provides an overview of:
- recent legislative changes impacting the management of conduct and performance
- of managers in addressing conduct and performance issues
- of employees regarding conduct and performance
- Reasonable management action vs Workplace bullying
- Hints and tips for addressing performance and conduct issues
- Responding to common workplace conflict issues
The workshop runs for 3.5 hours and is suitable for groups of up to 35. The workshop is applicable to HR Practitioners and leaders at all levels.
Please email email@example.com if you are interested in hosting a workshop for leaders and or HR Practitioners in your agency or attending a workshop at a location near you.
View CaPE resources (Queensland Government employees only).