Conduct and performance workshops
The Conduct and Performance Excellence (CaPE) team deliver workshops across the sector to help build capability and support the development of a consistent approach to performance and conduct matters.
The workshop on Performance and reasonable management action is designed for HR Practitioners and leaders at all levels and provides an overview of:
- legislative changes impacting the management of conduct and performance
- of managers in addressing conduct and performance issues
- of employees regarding conduct and performance
- reasonable management action vs Workplace bullying
- hints and tips for addressing performance and conduct issues
- responding to common workplace conflict issues.
To stay connected and receive updates about future events including workshops, you can subscribe to the Public Service Commission newsletter Hello from Public Co.
Additional resources can be accessed via the CaPE resources site.
To make an enquiry about any of the resources on the site, or to express interest in hosting a workshop, please email email@example.com or call (07) 3003 2777.