What is this?
- Community Insights works with agencies looking to find new solutions to complex problems. We provide expertise to your project team through an internal consulting approach.
- Senior leaders across all Queensland Government agencies.
Tailored, objective consulting
We apply a range of innovative methods, including behavioural insights, co-design, and collaboration. As part of the Public Service Commission, we understand how government works and bring an independent view to your project.
Inter-disciplinary advisory team
Our expertise integrates strategic advice, service design, facilitation, behavioural psychology, research, and stakeholder engagement.
Queensland Government experience
Our projects encompass service integration, social procurement, and business process improvement.
Our experience includes:
- recommissioning the Borallon training and correctional centre
- integrating housing and homelessness services
- implementing various recommendations from the Not Now, Not Ever report.
Think differently about your project
We help to define your problem, understand what drives it, and find a path to an innovative solution.
Reduce your risk
We test and adapt solutions quickly to mitigate your project risk.
Accelerate your project start up
Your project start up is faster because we’re easy to engage.