Go to top of page

How do I change the credit limit on a QGCPC?

  1. To change your corporate card credit limit, complete the QGCPC Amendment, cancellation or replacement card notification form (PDF, 1.5 MB). If QSS is your Authorising Officer, this is all you require.
  2. If your Authorising Officer is in your agency, also complete the CBA Corporate Purchasing Card Change Request (PDF, 113 KB).
  3. Submit both forms to corporatecardhelpdesk@dsiti.qld.gov.au.