Contact and support
Agencies are prohibited by law from providing advice on funds or insurance products. You are responsible for seeking independent accredited financial advice about choice of fund and insurance.
Core Queensland Government employees (e.g. departmental employees) with a QSuper accumulation account.
You are also eligible to change super funds if you are a member of:
- the QSuper Defined Benefit scheme
- the closed State scheme
- Police scheme
- have a QSuper accumulation account.
You are not eligible to change superannuation fund if you:
- are a member of the QSuper Defined Benefit scheme (you will need to transfer to a QSuper accumulation account before nominating a non-QSuper fund)
- are a member of the closed QSuper Parliamentary scheme (the Judges’ scheme or Governor’s scheme)
- work for a non-core agency, including government-owned corporations and some statutory authorities.
To find out more about your personal situation, contact your HR area.