Can I submit a separation in ESS on behalf of an employee?

If you are the supervisor/manager of the employee, you can submit their separation in ESS if it is a:

  • resignation
  • retirement
  • end of temporary contract
  • end of secondment
  • transfer to another department (for permanent employees)
  • cessation of a casual employee, board member or non-payroll employee.

If the separation is for another reason, use the separation/resignation advice offline form.