Can I contact candidates through Springboard?
Yes. If you’re the panel chair, you can email candidates from Springboard, saving you time and keeping all your recruitment activities in one system.
- Ensure the folder, Applications, is selected on the left of the page.
- In the Candidate List, individually select the candidates you want to email or select all on the page. To select all candidates across all pages, select Actions, then Across all pages, then Select all candidates.
- Select the envelope icon, Email to Candidate, at the top right of the page.
- Select the template, Free Format.
- Complete the fields and send your message.
If you cc yourself, you’ll receive a copy of the email for every candidate you send it to.
You can see a copy of emails sent to candidates in the Communication tab of the Candidate Review page.