Australian Institute of Management corporate membership
All Queensland Government agencies and entities can use the whole-of-government corporate subscription membership with the Australian Institute of Management (AIM). The new membership arrangement from 1 July 2016 has additional savings and benefits.
This membership offers:
Queensland Government Corporate Membership - Savings
- Professional Development Workshops – the following preferential rates will be applied for AIM’s suite of Open Programs, representing approximately a 25% discount from the non-member rate:
PSC rate Non member rate Standard day rates $546 per day $725 per day Premium day rates $613 per day $825 per day
- 25% reduction from the non-member rate of the cost for both online learning programs, and any training program designed and delivered in conjunction with agency representatives, referred to as “in-house” programs.
- 50% discount across AIM local events. AIM local events committees are located in Brisbane, Toowoomba, Sunshine Coast, Rockhampton, Mackay, Townville and Cairns.
- Corporate Member discount on AIM Signature events – International Women’s Day Great Debate, Leadership Excellence Awards, Networking is Working and the Outstanding Leaders Series.
- Discounted access to a national mentoring program for middle and senior managers ($150 per person, representing approximately a 25% discount from the non-member rate). No limits on the number of staff entitled to this discount.
Queensland Government Corporate Membership - benefits
- 2 x complimentary Masterclass workshops for all Alumni (and/or their supervisors) of the PSC’s People Matters program. PSC will collaborate with AIM on the design and delivery of these workshops.
- Complimentary use of AIM 360 diagnostic tool for new and middle management development (up to a maximum of 500 surveys per annum). Non Member cost is $295 per survey. Allocation will be done on a “first come, first served” basis.
- Queensland public sector staff entitled to a 50% discount on AIM Professional Membership. No limits on the number of staff entitled to this discount.
- Access to AIM’s monthly newsletter Insight Edge.
- Leadership Matters, the AIM magazine – delivered to departmental managers (maximum of 5 copies per department).
- PSC access to AIM library resources, both online and physical libraries in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra and Hobart.
Contact AIM for more information, or to book any service under this membership.