You can use end-of-trip facilities to incorporate a healthy and active lifestyle into your workday. These facilities consist of:
- bicycle and scooter parking
- showers and change rooms
You must work in the building to apply for these facilities:
- 41 George Street, Brisbane
- 111 George Street, Brisbane
- 33 Charlotte Street, Brisbane
- 63 George Street, Brisbane
- 400 George Street, Brisbane
- 53 Albert Street, Brisbane
- 42-60 Albert Street, Brisbane
- 50 Ann Street, Brisbane.
Any employee can apply to use these facilities:
- Mike Ahern Centre, 12 First Avenue, Maroochydore
- 61 Mary Street, Brisbane.
Email Concierge@1WilliamStreet.com to enquire about using end-of-trip facilities in 1 William Street.
Who can use end-of-trip facilities?
To access our end-of-trip facilities, you must:
- be a Queensland Government employee, or a non-government employee who works in the building in which the facilities are located
- complete the relevant building emergency procedures induction
- not have had your previous access terminated.
How to apply
- Complete the application form.
- Read the terms and conditions (you may lose your access to end-of-trip facilities if you don’t comply with the terms and conditions).
- Email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Availability is limited and lockers are issued on a first-come, first-served basis. If there are no available spaces at the building you work in, you’ll be put on a waiting list and given priority over people who don’t work there.
If you want to apply for facilities in a different building to the one you work at, you need to show that you’ve tried to access your building’s facilities first. The building services team will send you an email saying that you have been placed on the waiting list. Attach a copy of this email to your application to the building you want to apply for, and email it to the team.