Contact and support
For a course to be eligible for funding it needs to:
- be run by a registered institute or professional organisation
- be higher than a Certicate 3 and delivered by providers that align to Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF).
You will need to provide:
- an acceptance letter from your place of study
- a description of your proposed study or research including your timetable
- a statement in less than 250 words outlining the topics covered in a discussion about SARAS between you and your manager.
Find your agency’s policies and procedures on your intranet or contact your HR area.