The For government site is the section of the Queensland Government website aimed at Queensland Government employees. Here you will find information about all the services that government agencies provide each other in a central, searchable location. For example, whole-of-government recruitment policies are published here, as are recruitment services offered by various agencies.
We want to make it easier for you to find what you need to do your job—on any device at any time—without having to know who owns the information or service.
Content that should be on For government:
- Inter-agency products and services—making it easier for agencies to do business with each other.
- Whole-of-government information primarily aimed at Queensland Government employees—making it easier to find information and complete a task.
For government does not replace or duplicate your intranet or your agency’s website.
Why For government?
For government is the next step in the Queensland Government’s customer-centric web model which presents services the way we expect to find them, rather than by which agency delivers them. It belongs in the suite of Queensland Government sites:
- government-to-citizen: www.qld.gov.au
- government-to-business: www.business.qld.gov.au
- government-to-government: www.forgov.qld.gov.au (you are here).
The For government site is:
- Customer-centric: search for a subject or find a form without needing to know which agency to contact.
- Publicly available: the site is aimed at Queensland Government employees but available to the general public, in keeping with transparency commitments.
- Secure: a logon gives access to content that should only be available to government employees.
- Accessible: use the site anywhere, any time on any device making it easier for us to do business with each other.