Need a work vehicle for short term use?
Our car share service allows staff from participating agencies to access vehicles from a centralised pool, booked online.
Vehicles are currently available in the Brisbane CBD and will expand to the greater Brisbane area and selected regional locations.
If your agency is interested in joining the service, email firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
These agencies are currently signed up to participate in the QFleet Car Share program:
- Department of Housing and Public Works
- Queensland Health
- Department of Premier and Cabinet
- Queensland Treasury
- Department of State Development Manufacturing Infrastructure and Planning
If your agency is not listed above, please contact your fleet manager to discuss participation.
Benefits to your agency
QFleet Car Share is one way to:
- improve vehicle utilisation
- reduce fleet operating costs
- lower vehicle emissions
- improve the environmental profile of the fleet.
QFleet will work closely with your agency to ensure the car sharing service compliments your current vehicle leasing arrangements and support you through the process.
- online vehicle booking system – real-time, on-demand
- automated vehicle access using key box technology
- greater accessibility and flexibility of vehicle choice and location.
- user-pay model, only pay for what you use
- reduces alternate vehicle transportation costs including car hire and taxi services
- reduces costs to government by maximising pool vehicle use.
Easier business processes:
- improves fleet management capabilities and administration processes
- improves reporting capability, including automated FBT reporting and logbooks
- agencies without general pool vehicles can still access the government car sharing pool.
- pathway for introducing low and no emission vehicles into your fleet
- reduces greenhouse gas emissions
- improves the environmental profile of your fleet.