102 George St (Executive Annexe)—rooms for hire
We have 2 ground floor conference rooms—All Ords and Dow Jones.
Room capacity and available layouts
The tables below show seating capacity for different layouts. These capacities cannot be exceeded.
- Theatre—rows of chairs facing the front
- U-shape—chairs arranged in a U-shape, around the presenter
- Workshop—tables and chairs, with 5 chairs to a table
- Board—a boardroom set-up, with chairs around 1 big table
- Square—tables set up to form a large square, with chairs around the outside and an empty space in the middle.
- A modern spacious design, allowing comfortable seating capacity
- Modern audio visual equipment
- The All Ords room has windows to let in natural light
The equipment listed below comes standard with the room hire.
Both rooms are fitted with:
- a data projector (VGA/HDMI adapter)
- a whiteboard (electronic)
- a flipchart stand.
Other equipment may be available upon request. Because equipment is limited, you should talk to the room coordinator as soon as possible if you need special equipment such as:
- hot water urns
- Wi-Fi and ADSL connections.
We encourage you to bring your own laptop. However, we can provide one if needed—please talk to us as far in advance as possible to ensure availability.
Costs and bookings
We rent our rooms by the half day (8am–12noon / 1pm–5pm, maximum 4 hours) or full day (8am–5pm, 4–8 hours). The table below shows costs.
$184 (incl. GST)
$362 (incl. GST)
$132 (incl. GST)
$259 (incl. GST)
Note: Bookings outside normal hours are by special request only. Charges apply.
To make a booking, please contact us:
- 3008 2746
- 3008 2747.